Your New Home Is Waiting for You
You deserve more. Oaks Riverchase invites your unique vibe to become a part of our inviting community.
You’ll love inviting friends over to sample your gourmet creations cooked up in a well-equipped kitchen. Your new apartment is open, and airy with an added private outdoor space. Host as many people as you want without feeling crowded. Connect with neighbors and the local community when you’re out on a stroll, enjoying the great sights.
Settle in to your new home in Coppell, Texas, and build the lifestyle you’ve dreamed of.
* In Select Homes
** Call our leasing office for our parking policy.
Oaks Riverchase is a pet-friendly community. We welcome you to bring your furry friends to take part in our amazing amenities. Spend your weekend on the couch next to your pet or get outside and take a walk together at the Coppell Dog Park or the McInnish Dog Park.
Please see our pet policy below.
- Cats and dogs allowed.
- Owner must pay a non-refundable $250 one-time pet fee.
- Owner must pay an additional $250 refundable pet deposit.
- Owner must pay a one time fee of $50 for pet DNA registration.
- Each month there is a $20 pet rent per pet.
- The maximum number of pets allowed in each apartment is 2.
- Breed restrictions apply.
If you have any questions regarding our policy, contact our friendly leasing team for details.