The apartments at Oaks Union Depot are designed with your modern, on-the-go lifestyle in mind. Built for upscale downtown living, you’ll appreciate the stylish interiors and convenient appliances.
Here, you can create the life you’ve been seeking in St. Paul, Minnesota. Get your blood pumping at the onsite 24-hour fitness center, or take a walk down to Mears Park. From relaxing inside your apartment to enjoying community amenities, the hardest decision is how to spend your day.
* In Select Apartments
** Please call our leasing office for our parking policy.
Pet-Friendly Living & Pet Policy
We know how much your pet means to you, which is why furry friends are welcome at Oaks Union Depot – all of our apartments are pet-friendly. We’re excited to have you and your pet home.
- Residents are allowed 2 pets per apartment.
- Owners must pay a pet deposit of 250 in addition to a $250 non-refundable pet fee.*
- Owners must pay a monthly pet rent of $35 per pet.*
- We do have restricted breeds. Any breed listed below or any breeds mixed with those below are not permitted.
- Many exotic animals are not permitted.
- Restricted breeds include: Pitbulls, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Huskies, Dobermans, Chow Chows, St. Bernards, Great Danes, Akitas, Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldogs, and Dalmations.
* Pet fees are per pet.
If you have any questions regarding our pet policy, contact our friendly team.