Oaks Properties LLC offers a competitive benefits package to our Associates, including:
• Health Savings Account
• IRA retirement plan with employer match
• Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
• Rent Discounts
At Oaks Properties LLC, we strive to employ Associates who embrace our dedication to providing quality housing, customer service, and dedication to our residents as well as each other. We are committed to providing an environment of growth and learning along with encouraging our Associates to reach their full potential.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to hiring all employees without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin, color, creed, marital or veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, disability, or other protected classification under federal, state, or local equal opportunity laws.
We invite you to join the Mighty Oaks Team by viewing our current employment opportunities in both Minnesota and Texas.
Leasing Sales Associate
Post Date 12/19/2018
Are you friendly and outgoing? Oaks Properties is looking for our next great Leasing Superstar!! Oaks 5th Street Crossing is now hiring! Both of these luxurious properties are located in Garland, TX and combine for 341 apartment homes along with some commercial space.
Job Summary: Responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals. This includes building a rapport with prospects and continuing to provide quality service once they come our resident.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Handle all incoming phone and email inquiries along with providing all information requested by the prospect.
· Schedule appointments with prospects to visit the community.
· “Sell” the prospect on renting from Oaks 5th Street Crossing.
· Follow-up with prospect within 48 hours of visit.
· Qualify all prospective renters using company approved guidelines.
· Ensure that new residents are moved-in according to office procedures (discuss lease and community rules, inspect the apartment, etc.).
· Perform market research to ensure competitive edge
· Assist with auditing automated package locker system (Awesome amenity!).
· Assist with hosting resident appreciation events (We love our residents!).
· Previous experience working in an Apartment Leasing/Rental Office preferred.
· Knowledge of RealPage/OneSite software desired.
· Knowledge of Lead2Lease tracking software
About the Company: Oaks Properties is a growing family-owned. We currently own and manage 15 apartment communities between Texas and Minnesota along with two new projects in development.
OUTSTANDING Benefits Include:
· Health Insurance with a low monthly premium
· Health Savings Account
· Free Dental Insurance
· 20% Rent Discount
· 16 days of PTO that you start accruing from day 1
· 7.5 paid holidays!
· Free $50,000 Life Insurance Policy
· Free Short and Long Term Disability plans.
· Simple IRA with a 3% match (no waiting period)
· 2 Appreciation Events every year
This position is full-time (permanent) and paid at a base hourly rate along with commissions and other bonus potential. Must also be able to work an alternating weekend schedule. Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to oakscareers @ oaksproperties.com